WingsNaledi® is committed to becoming the benchmark in global travel management through excellence, innovation, strategic partnerships and the recruitment and retention of exceptional people. Our commitment to our values and what we call the WingsNaledi Culture are the bedrock of the company.
Four key values guide our behaviours and are the cornerstone of who we are as a company:
- Integrity beyond reproach – We take pride in practising the highest level of business ethics, where dishonest dealings, breach of confidentiality or restrictive trade are never tolerated.
- Pioneering innovation – WingsNaledi expects both its technology and its employees to be on the cutting edge of development in order to meet our clients’ expectations.
- Exceptional people – We want to hire and work with people who are passionate about what they do and uphold professional ethics, principles and standards. We selectively recruit based on work ethic, attitude and industry experience.
- Uncompromising quality – Our quality management system and the processes that WingsNaledi uses are ISO 9001 certified. It’s a source of pride and we work hard on training and development to maintain the level of quality that comes with this endorsement.
A company’s culture is the hallmark of its behaviours and beliefs. Our culture rests of four principles:
- Camaraderie – WingsNaledi employees respect each other like family and work as a team to ensure our travellers and travel managers receive the highest level of customer service.
- Expertise – We want our clients to look to us for advice and counsel. Because we’re not just any travel agency; we’re WingsNaledi and we can get you there.
- Entrepreneurship – Tenacity, creativity and vision all represent the spirit of the kind of person who works for WingsNaledi. Coming up with solutions is what we do – let us do it for you.
- Professionalism – We do what is right for our clients with a commitment to respect and customer service. This same respect is extended to our suppliers.
Our people are the source of our strength at WingsNaledi and we are proud of the diversity of our workforce. With offices on five continents, we have men and women of many nationalities and backgrounds, working together and sharing common goals. In fact we feel that the differing perspectives that are borne out of our employees’ varied and rich backgrounds help us to be more open-minded in all aspects of our business, fostering additional innovation that gives us a competitive edge.
WingsNaledi is committed to workforce diversity and providing additional training to all its employees who seek professional development. As a company we encourage fair employment practices and offer equal opportunities to all our employees. And, where possible, we take family considerations into account in decisions we make regarding personnel matters, especially with overseas assignments.
As we expand our presence across the globe, WingsNaledi is committed to employing local talent which further diversifies our workforce and, in turn, supports the needs of the local community. One of our key differentials in business is having the ability to provide local expertise in remote regions. As our clients push the boundaries of exploration further, we will continue to go with them and we will gather diverse and valuable talent along the way, adding to our value proposition.