WingsNaledi has honed the art of unlocking complex travel for almost two decades and is known for providing professional, yet personalised, solutions for the business traveller.
Our clients’ needs vary significantly, and we are committed to being flexible, adaptable and versatile in our service offerings. By cultivating this spirit of innovation, WingsNaledi delivers creative solutions that are customised for each client. Doing what we do best, our goal is to provide a value-driven, traveller-centric service that allows our clients to do what they do best: focus on the “business” of their business trip.
We manage our business through Global Logistic Service Hubs located across five continents: UK/Europe, North America, South America, Africa and the Middle East. These hubs along with Regional Centres of Expertise offer customers a point of contact at the local level, with teams that know the area and can work to provide customised travel solutions while leveraging our global operations in support of our clients.
Companies put their trust in WingsNaledi everyday because of these distinct advantages:
- A commitment to hands-on service with an after-hours emergency centre staffed by experienced WingsNaledi employees that provide 24/7/365 intelligent and skilled support
- Cost-effective industry fares
- Standardisation of service, process and reporting across all of our locations – the result of an unwavering commitment to a single technology platform across our global operations and a disciplined adherence to ISO compliance – ensuring consistent, reliable service
- An uncompromising determination to maintain wholly owned operations as we continue to expand, ensuring we deliver one company, one relationship and one WingsNaledi experience everywhere
- An unmatched quality management system that provides effective structure to our incident response with immediate corrective measures, thorough root cause analysis and, most importantly, preventative measures to avoid reoccurrence
- Tracking our own performance as well as the performance of all other suppliers: hotels, car hires, ground transportation and rail, resulting in enhanced supply chain visibility for travel managers as they oversee contract performance
- And, finally, our loyal clients will confirm that our people truly do make a difference with years of hands-on field experience – especially resourceful in addressing challenging conditions and emerging market needs