We’re a different kind of TMC. Let us show you why.
Unlike other TMCs with “footprints” that include joint ventures, franchisees and affiliate partners, each of our operations is wholly managed by the Wings group to ensure that our quality requirements are met, our single technology platform is in place and we provide consistent service. This is especially important for the service-critical government and state owned entities where travellers may interact with many different Wings offices. Our proven approach and disciplined delivery means that those travellers encounter a reassuring level of consistency regardless of which Wings office they are working with.
Industry RSS Feed
- IHG to grow brands in AfricaPosted by Kate on April 24, 2019 at 5:16 am
- Delta brings first business class suite to SAPosted by Kate on April 24, 2019 at 5:12 am
- The Capital opens hotel in Melrose ArchPosted by Kate on April 17, 2019 at 4:42 am
- Etihad signs up for new Amadeus techPosted by Kate on April 16, 2019 at 2:55 pm
- Air Mauritius ups Durban frequencyPosted by Kate on April 9, 2019 at 9:04 am