We’re a different kind of TMC. Let us show you why.
Unlike other TMCs with “footprints” that include joint ventures, franchisees and affiliate partners, each of our operations is wholly managed by the Wings group to ensure that our quality requirements are met, our single technology platform is in place and we provide consistent service. This is especially important for the service-critical government and state owned entities where travellers may interact with many different Wings offices. Our proven approach and disciplined delivery means that those travellers encounter a reassuring level of consistency regardless of which Wings office they are working with.
Industry RSS Feed
- Autograph Collection Hotels debuts in South AfricaPosted by hellen on May 18, 2018 at 8:36 am
- Lufthansa and Travix announce NDC partnershipPosted by hellen on May 18, 2018 at 5:30 am
- Fastjet and Emirates conclude new agreementPosted by hellen on May 17, 2018 at 3:32 pm
- Proflight launches new routePosted by hellen on May 16, 2018 at 10:06 am
- Kenya Airways reduces intra-Africa baggage allowancePosted by hellen on May 16, 2018 at 10:00 am