We’re a different kind of TMC. Let us show you why.
Unlike other TMCs with “footprints” that include joint ventures, franchisees and affiliate partners, each of our operations is wholly managed by the Wings group to ensure that our quality requirements are met, our single technology platform is in place and we provide consistent service. This is especially important for the service-critical government and state owned entities where travellers may interact with many different Wings offices. Our proven approach and disciplined delivery means that those travellers encounter a reassuring level of consistency regardless of which Wings office they are working with.
Industry RSS Feed
- Introducing Flexiroam XPosted by Kate on January 16, 2018 at 3:51 pm
- Kenya Airways launches New York flightPosted by hellen on January 11, 2018 at 12:08 pm
- British Airways invests in new cateringPosted by hellen on January 9, 2018 at 7:57 am
- Air France unveils new business class comfort kitPosted by hellen on January 9, 2018 at 7:52 am
- KLM launches new World Business Class cabin for A330Posted by hellen on January 9, 2018 at 7:46 am